Monday, October 5, 2009

We continue to be baffled over our finds!



Car wash places and service stations with air/water set ups prove to be great places for finds. After a supplier visit, I drove up to a car wash and found $.36 (3 dimes and 6 pennies. These coins were just sitting on the concrete step where the garbage can and vacuum is located....unbelievable! My second morning stop came after I stopped by from ordering a couple of dumpster drops for my upcoming projects. This time I stopped by my favorite Shell Station. Four Washington Quarters were placed near the vacuum stations...just waiting for me to scoop them up.


Early morning find: $1.36
Grand total year to date: $17.08
85 finding days averages out to $.20 per day
This pace equals $73.00 per year.

No comments:

Post a Comment