Friday, October 2, 2009

After all of my US Post Office visits-I finally found something!






Before we started hunting for coins-I would see a couple of pennies here and there at the post office. When the hunt was on, money finding was scarce until today! I normally pick up our business mail a few times a week and do my normal ground scanning like a metal detector would. Of course my eyes are searching high places too. My first stop is the parking lot with a quick look. Next I come upon the newspapers. To my surprise-the US Today had 4 Washington Quarters just waiting for me. Right place at the right time-indeed!


Keep your eyes on the prize!


Happy Hunting!


Early morning find - $1.00 (4 quarters)


Enjoy the photos from our early summer trip to D.C. This is George Washington's home in Mt. Vernon. General George Washington/President Washington deservedly belongs on coins and bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment