Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Three stops-three finds!



Coinstar and QFC continues to be a good stop. Why don't people leave other change on the floor next to the Coinstar machine other than pennies. Pennies take longer to add up, but they still pay for things. Someone could have added another $.07 to their bottom line-or skipped out on the Coinstar fee. Instead I came by and noticed my neglected, copper friends on the floor begging for some attention.

7/11 proves to be a great stop. I had to drop my keys on the floor-making sure they went under the counter-so I could pick up the Washington Quarter that was strategically placed.

My last find was at an AM/PM gas station at an air/water set up. I'm Still baffled why people set their money down for someone else to pick up. Just think how many people are doing this around the country on a daily basis. There is money waiting to be found. Keep hunting!

Daily find: $.34
Total to date: $13.67

No comments:

Post a Comment