Thursday, September 24, 2009

A non-employee gets a Pay Day from Top Foods



If you know me, I've got a sweet tooth and a hankering for a Mt. Dew. After I dropped off a proposal in the afternoon, I hit the Top Foods grocery store for a treat. I went through a "you scan your own item" section and noticed a Washington quarter tails up. I fumbled for my keys-playing like I dropped them, and scooped up the prize. The other four pennies were right at the same check out line. Hard to believe that people don't pick these up. Ripe for the pickin!


Albertsons was an earlier shopping trip. This one happened to be a pick up in the parking lot. People must litter pennies on the pavement. Pennies are the easiest to come by....If these were dimes, would people be passing them by?
Daily total: $.41
Grand total: $11.51
74 Finding Days
Avg daily find: $.15

No comments:

Post a Comment