Monday, September 28, 2009

I can't come up with good titles....

I was at volleyball practice last Friday night when I came across my first find of the day, well week actually. It was a shiny new dime-sitting right on the floor of the gym! Sadly it was the middle of a drill when I saw it so I had to wait......I had my eye on that dime the whole practice and as soon as practice was over I ran over and scooped it up!

IT WAS MIIIINEEE! hahaha

The adventure doesn't stop there! We went to our high school's away football game yet again, vs. LW.
As soon as I stepped out of my friend's car, I heard a "clink!" in the gravel (yes the gravel yet again!) and I looked down, but didn't see anything-so I closed my door and decided maybe there was something down there.....and guess what there was! A SHINY QUARTER!!
I was pumped the whole way to the game!

Then it was game time, this game was well.....not as exciting as it could have been...we smashed them 60-0, it was 40-0 in the first half of the game, so we all got bored.

At half time most of the students in our section left-so my best friend, myself and couple of other seniors moved up to the front of the section and got to lead all the cheers. It was pretty exciting... for a very lame game of course, but we had a blast. When we moved down, I felt something hit my leg. I thought to my self,

"who the heck would be throwing things at me!"

so I looked down and there it was...
a peanut... that's what hit my leg. Then I felt something else hit my leg again not 2 min later and there it was....this time-a shiny face of President Lincoln staring right up at me!! I picked it up as fast as I possibly could!

[sorry no pictures! My camera was stolen out of my car, so I dont have any! New camera on the way though!]

Total daily find: $.36
Grand total to date: $13.22
78 Finding Days averages out to $.17 per day.

No comments:

Post a Comment