Friday, September 25, 2009

Finds of the day!





My first find came when I went to my favorite Shell Station/Convenience Center for my Mt. Dew and Take 5 bar. I handed the clerk $2.65-and my change should have been $.02, but I opted to give it to him. He always gives me more change, so this time I let him keep the difference. On my way out of the store to my truck, I found 2 pennies. The next stop at the Shell Station was the air/water stop for automobiles. Sitting by the fire lane was a Roosevelt Dime tails up.


My next two stops for the day were also profitable. The lunch stop was Round Table Pizza. A lady next to me was finishing her food and grabbed for her keys. I heard some change drop-which hit the metal leg of the table. She stooped down to pick something up. On my way out, I noticed that she left $.26 for me.


My final find of the day was at Albertsons. I bought a newspaper after lunch-and I used the personal scan counter. A George Washington one dollar bill was waiting for me in the bill return. Thanks Joe!


Total find for the day: $1.35

Total tally: $12.86

75 Finding Days

No comments:

Post a Comment