Saturday, September 19, 2009

Andrea's Turn!

Hello...

Its Andrea, yep, I'm the daughter of this lovely writer! and I have gotten addicted to their fun adventure of searching and collecting money off the streets, and trails, and all the silly little places in between. [It's quite addicting - No joke!]



But anyways..... I was going to our Friday night football game, BHS vs. RHS, which we won! Smashed them! 54 to 0! It was a blast, and being a senior makes it all worthwhile! Oops, a little off track! Back to the story - My best friend and I have a tradition that we go to 7-11 after games and get a couple of Slurpees. Then, we find a random parking lot to listen to loud music and dance in...=) this Friday, we decided to stay in the parking lot of the 7-11!



Which ended up being an excellent choice! Because.....while we were dancing a kid that had just come out of the store, with Slurpees of course (which was excellent), drove away with his friend in their weird looking Mustang. While they drove past us, I felt something hit me, and a heard a clink on the ground - it was a penny! The kid that just drove away had thrown a penny at me! I was sooooo excited!!!



I immediately called my mom and step-dad! It was the greatest thing! I was extremely happy the whole night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment