Thursday, December 17, 2009

Look what 2 minutes of my time brought in!


I found $.43 in under two minutes-which calculates out to $12.60 in an hour tax free...not bad. It's not much, but it's better than a hole in the head.

The family hasn't been out hunting lately. It's the hustle and bustle of the season for everyone. Wouldn't this be the best time of year to be out looking? That's what got me to stop by the local car wash to take a gander today. I hit my favorite vacuum stations and scooped up the coins quickly.

Christmas will soon be upon us - and everyone is excited. We have a metal detector picked out-so hopefully Santa will come through!

*Update: Claire and I went grocery shopping and to the video store this evening and came up with another 4 pennies for the pot. We both went in separate entrances to Albertsons and met each other with a Lincoln. Her penny was shinier than mine. At the checkout counter she was basically standing on a copper coin-which I gladly picked up (she didn't even see it). My two pennies to her one. The video store was the last stop, and she spotted the final coin of the evening-another Honest Abe. We ended up splitting the evening-a tie for finds.

Total finds for the day: $.47
Grand total to date: $33.01

Good luck and happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment