Friday, December 18, 2009

First Costco parking lot find!


Our Costco in Woodinville, Washington probably has one of the cleanest parking lots around. We typically find several coins inside the store by the hot dog stand/vending machine area, but this time I finally scooped up the first coin outside the box store. Claire said that it's impossible to find money in the lot. I'm thinking with all of the traffic that comes and goes-we are bound to pick up something. Today turned out to be the day that I scored. I was even telling myself, "I'm going to find something before I get in the door," and bam....there it was, albeit - a penny...but a coin indeed!


My truck needed a good washing today, so I hit one of the car wash stations. When I finished washing the truck, I pulled into the first vaccum that was available and a quarter was waiting for me. There also must have been a pocket spill of pennies because I ended up with 12 of them.


Daily total: $.38

Grand total to date: $33.39

No comments:

Post a Comment