Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Finds of the day brings in $1.22. We topped the $30.00 barrier!





Claire, Andrea and I contributed to The Lincoln Penny Project today. It was a day of work for each one of us; teaching, learning and managing projects.

Andrea found $.28 at her school. It was after her German class that she spotted the Washington Quarter and three pennies in the school's hallway. She was pumped! After one of our roofing projects, I needed to vacuum the truck out at a car wash that I have never stopped at. When I pulled into the vacuum station and opened my door, look what was waiting for me....COINS!! The change added up to $.74. A Canadian Penny was also in the coin catch-a 1949 penny-the oldest find to date.

Claire and I attended Andrea's Volleyball district finals during the evening. They played a tough match, but ended up losing 3-1. Andrea's team still has an opportunity to end up 3rd overall...Yeah! After her match, Claire and I did a night time car wash run. She ended up finding $.08 and I found $.12.

Daily total find: $1.22
Grand total to date: $30.03
114 finding days averages out to $.26 per day
This could equate to $94.90 in one year for The Lincoln Penny Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment