Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Bonk on the Head Means A Penny in the Pocket

Well...

Last night was our volleyball game to determine wether or not we would go to state. We played the game of our lives, but did not end up winning in the end! It was the best game we have ever played as a High school volleyball team, and a great way to end the season for the seniors!

After the game, we headed off to dinner at Applebees. We had a great dinner, great food with good people, it was a blast! We were on our way back to the bus to embark on our 3 hour bus ride all the way back to Bothell, when I spotted a penny. It was laying right there looking up at me, tails up in front of the bus. Keep in mind, tails up....

I bent down to pick up the very vibrant and shiny penny, and on my way back up I hit my head smack dab on the mirror of the bus....I started laughing sooo hard that I tripped and I could barely get up the stairs into the bus. I think the bus driver thought I was crazy, or something....haha

No comments:

Post a Comment